Simple Pumps: Dealer Opportunities
THERE ARE TWO MAIN TYPES OF COMPANIES THAT BECOME DEALERS (RETAILERS)
1. Preparedness Companies.
2. Professional Well Companies: i.e. drillers, installers, plumbers.
A small number of other types of companies have become dealers. If your company doesn’t fit into those two categories, please send us your information and we’ll discuss possibilities.
A dealer might sell only locally, only on the Web, or both.
IMPORTANT POSITIVES OF BEING A SIMPLE PUMP DEALER
- You don’t have to stock.
- No minimum sales quota to keep Retailer status.
- We never undercut our Retailers.
- You don’t have to figure out the nuances of configuring and pricing each system. We do that. You just input the information on our form on our Quote Form. We’ll prepare the quote and send it to you.
- We dropship, to you or your client, whatever is more convenient for you.
- We provide marketing materials such as brochure and flyer originals for printing or emailing, website text, photos, a common questions document and a marketing ideas document.
IS THERE A DEMAND FOR THE SIMPLE PUMP?
Yes. And growing. There are many reasons why people are concerned. For example, the average person now knows that in is unwise to rely completely on the grid. This has nothing to do with anyone calling themselves a Prepper or not — greater concern is a society-wide phenomenon, at this point. Therefore, there is a very strong demand around the backup/preparedness/secure-water-access aspect.
This concern about having a backup means that EVERY homeowner with a submersible is a potential client! That the Simple Pump can fit in most wells alongside the already installed submersible is a unique and VERY powerful selling point.
In the current atmosphere of concern, having secure, backup access to their water is going to be attractive to many submersible owners. There is a demand, and there is simply no alternative to a Simple Pump for many applications.
The Simple Pump is a pleasure to deal with, because you are letting people know about a product of fundamental importance, with genuinely outstanding quality, that addresses needs and problems in ways that most people have not considered or even thought possible.
ABOUT THE PUMPS
It’s not just a matter of “better”. The Simple Pump can do things no other hand pump can even do! (Such as pumping from 325 feet static level, and fitting in most wells alongside an already-installed submersible). There is a great deal of information on this website about the Simple Pump’s special and literally unique features. We’re also happy to answer any questions.