#1: Solar Powered, Battery Back-Up, SimplePUMP
Best for household application, when the water supply must be dependable and having the power back-up of a battery will potentially be useful.
- Gasketed, lockable, SS enclosure with 1/4HP 24VDC gearmotor and (4) MC4 bulkhead connectors, weather-resistant rocker switch
- Morningstar PS30M charge controller
- Intermatic FM1QTUZH-24 timer
- Cole-Hersey relay
- Terminal block
- 36CFM ventilation fan
- (2) fuse holders with 15amp ATO/ATC pronged, auto style fuses
- 3/4″ marine plywood, epoxy-coated battery box with mounting hardware
- (4) 15′ solar cables with MC4 connectors, two with battery studs
– One or two polysilicone or micro crystalline PV modules (S-Energy) @ 260 watts each
– Pole-mount or roof-mount hardware
– Sacrete, if using a pole mount
– (2) group 27 deep cycle lead acid or AGM batteries
– Float (or other) Switch, if applicable.
Or Option 2: All under “INCLUDES” above, plus we supply two solar panels and mounting hardware. $4200.