#3: Standalone Motor Unit: Outdoors Configuration
When you want to take care of all power generation and electronics and you DO NOT have shelter for the unit… a LBLD24-1WR weather resistant option outfitted with a SS enclosure. You can set up with batteries or as panel-direct, as you prefer.
- Gasketed, lockable, stainless enclosure with 1/4HP 24VDC gearmotor and weather-resistant rocker switch
- Cole-Hersey relay
- Terminal block
- 36CFM ventilation fan
- (1) fuse holder with 15amp ATO/ATC pronged, auto style fuse
The breadboard has the holes drilled for the PS30M Morningstar charge controller, the Intermatic timer.
$1300 (For unit described above. Is additional to base hand pump.)
- One or two polysilicone or micro crystalline PV modules (S-Energy) @ 260 watts each, 24VDC
- 3″x 9′ or 4″x12′ galvanized steel mounting pole or roof-mount hardware
- Sacrete, if using a pole mount
- (2) group 27 or (2) group 31 deep cycle lead acid or AGM batteries
- Any power and power-control hardware, e.g. Morningstar PS30 charge controller, Intermatic FM1QTUZH-24 timer.