#1: SOLAR POWERED, BATTERY BACK-UP
Best for household application, when the water supply must be dependable and having the power back-up of a battery will potentially be useful.
• Gasketed, lockable, SS enclosure with 1/4HP 24VDC gearmotor and (4) MC4 bulkhead connectors, weather-resistant rocker switch
• Morningstar PS30M charge controller
• Intermatic FM1QTUZH-24 timer
• Cole-Hersey relay
• Terminal block
• 36CFM ventilation fan
• (2) fuse holders with 15amp ATO/ATC pronged, auto style fuses
• 3/4" marine plywood, epoxy-coated battery box with mounting hardware
• (4) 15' solar cables with MC4 connectors, two with battery studs
- One or two polysilicone or micro crystalline PV modules (S-Energy) @ 260 watts each
- Pole-mount or roof-mount hardware
- Sacrete, if using a pole mount
- (2) group 27 deep cycle lead acid or AGM batteries
- Float (or other) Switch, if applicable.
OR OPTION 2: All under "INCLUDES" above, plus we supply two solar panels and mounting hardware. $4200.